$10.99 – $19.99
The Essential USB-C to USB-C Certified Cable
Nylon Braided Cable for Samsung Galaxy S10+/S10/S9/S8/S8+, Google Pixel 2/3/3 XL/4/4XL, Samsung Note 10+/10/9/8, Nexus 6P/5X, Moto Z Z2, LG G5/G6/ V20/V30, MacBook 2015, MacBook Pro 2016 13-inch, MacBook Pro 2017 13-Inch, MacBook Air 2018, iPad Pro 2018, Nintendo Switch and other USB-C devices. Supports Power Delivery (PD) (for use with USB-C chargers)
- Go Faster: Our Essential cable supports fast charge for Samsung Galaxy S8 or later when used with an 18W or higher USB-C PD power adapter letting you recharge your Samsung Galaxy device up to 50 percent in just 35 minutes. Use with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including 18W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C power adapters). For USB-C PD devices including wall chargers, car chargers, charging hubs, power banks, MacBooks and iPads.
- Be Confident: Our cables are lab tested to pass the highest standards for stress, mechanical, electrical and device compatibility so you can power up with peace of mind. The high performance nylon is braided to last 45X longer than ordinary cables.
- Do More: Our Essential cable allows you to simultaneously charge your device and transfer data.
- USB-IF Certified: USB Implementers Forum certification and strict quality testing ensures USB-C devices are charged safely at their fastest possible rate.
- Relax & Enjoy: Our cables are built to last and are guaranteed for life under our warranty policy.
HAVE MORE FUN
Spend more time doing and less time charging. Our Elite charger collection is engineered with best in class power delivery to get you fully charged 70% faster than standard chargers. And while you’re at it, stop checking your email, and search for your next adventure.
DELIGHT IN THE DESIGN
Inside: High speed data transfer – Transfer movies, music and more in seconds. Outside: Highly durable nylon braided cables, designed with reinforced cable tips for connections that last. To you it’s a cable, but for us, it’s a matter of pride.
We build our products to last. Our Essential cables are tested by third party labs to meet rigorous mechanical, engineering, stress and compatibility standards. Our USB-C to USB-C cables are further certified by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF). And if that’s not enough, we’ve been manufacturing mobile accessories for more than 30 years under different brands and have sold more than five million cables. That’s a lot.